Grand View Holiday Home Barrington Tops
Perfect family accommodation near Dungog
Pack your bags and escape to this beautiful 4 bedroom holiday house surrounded by nature. The name Grand View says it all, beautiful views for miles. It’s a perfect peaceful getaway for up to 9 people.
Surrounded by beautiful bushland with an abundance of native wildlife, it’s a perfect hideaway where you can recharge and unplug. The deck is huge with lots of outdoor seating. The most regular visitors are the wallabies, kookaburras and king parrots but we did have a beautiful koala and her baby just down from Grand View on New Years Day 2020 for a week so you might be lucky too.
Cosy up by the log fire in Winter as there is no better place to be on a cold winter day, firewood is supplied and there are fans and air conditioning for summer.
Down the hill from Grand View there is a salt water swimming pool, tennis court, childrens playground and a bbq area on site also as well as well as lots of bush trails.
The Barrington Tops National Park is nearby so you spend days exploring and the friendly country town of Dungog is a a 20 minute drive away where you can explore the wonderful Dungog Common and all the new mountain bike trails. Once you have done all of that you will deserve a beer from the Tin Shed Brewery or some food from some of the wondeful cafes that will love to welcome you.
Other features include:
- Indoor fireplace, complete with firewood, kindling and matches
- Air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Bathroom 1 with bath and shower, Bathroom 2 shower, toilet, washing machine and dryer
- Fully equipped kitchen oven and cooktop
- Dishwasher, microwave, fridge
- Electric bbq
- Flat screen TV
- Swimming pool & Tennis court with elect. BBQ at shared recreation area (5 min walk down hill)
- Reasonable mobile reception but no WIFI
- Restaurants/cafes/Microbrewery in town 20 min drive away.