Ideal accommodation for a couple in the Barrington Tops
The Lilypond Cabin is a gorgeous cedar cottage with wooden floors, a 4 poster bed, double spa bath and beautiful stained glass windows. It accommodates a couple, with an open plan layout, and is self-contained.
A log fire for the winter months, reverse cycle air conditioner and ceiling fan for summer and a TV/DVD combo.
The kitchen has a full size electric stove, a microwave oven and a dishwasher and a Webber Q bbq on the deck which has 2 hammocks. The king parrots and kookaburras will visit you every day here.
Other features include:
- Log fire for the winter months
- Four poster queen bed
- Skylight for star or cloud gazing
- Bathroom with double spa bath and heated towel rail
- Reverse cycle Air-conditioning (Hot/cold) and ceiling fan
- Webber Q BBQ
- Fully equipped kitchen with electric cook top and full oven
- Swimming pool & Tennis court with elect. BBQ at shared recreation area
- Flat screen TV with DVD/CD player
- Fishing at nearby Chichester &Williams rivers
- Restaurants/Cafes/Micro Brewery in Dungog (20 min drive away)
- Massage in cabin available but must be booked in advance