The Possum Cabin – a Secluded Romantic Escape
Perfect getaway accommodation in the Barrington Tops
Reconnect with nature in this north facing self-contained cottage, offering perfect peaceful getaway accommodation for a couple in the foothills of the Barrington Tops National Park.
Surrounded by beautiful bushland with an abundance of native wildlife, it’s a perfect hideaway where you can recharge and get away from it all, an ideal romantic getaway.
Relax in the hammocks on the wrap around verandah and enjoy an evening BBQ while listening to the amazing birdsong and watching the wallabies and pademelons shyly hop around.
Sleep soundly in the beautiful 4 poster queen-size bed and watch the gumtrees from your bed or relax in the corner double size spa bath.
Cosy up by the log fire in Winter as there is no better place to be on a cold winter day, firewood is supplied.
In Summer cool down in the lagoon style swimming pool or under a pristine waterfall in the Barrington Tops National park (we will share our secret favourite places)
Other features include:
- Indoor fireplace, complete with firewood, kindling and matches
- Air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Bathroom with double spa bath, separate shower and under floor heating
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas cook top and wok burners
- Dishwasher, microwave, fridge
- Webber Q Barbeque on deck
- Flat screen TV
- Swimming pool & Tennis court with elect. BBQ at shared recreation area (5 min drive, 15-20 min walk)
- Reasonable mobile reception but no WIFI
- Restaurants/cafes/Microbrewery in town 20 min drive away.
- Massage in cabin*