The Folly – Barrington Tops
Perfect family accommodation near Dungog
The Folly is a light and airy 2 bedroom cottage is a perfect getaway for up to 4 people.
Surrounded by beautiful bushland with an abundance of native wildlife, it’s a perfect hideaway where you can recharge and unplug. It has a great deck where you can sit and watch the most amazing night skies (that’s one of the reasons the owners fell in love with The Folly…..they had just stayed at one of the other cabins (The Possum) and decided this was where they wanted to be more often).
The most regular visitors are the wallabies, kookaburras and king parrots and the echidna often wanders by too.
A well stocked kitchen so you can easily self-cater. Cosy up by the log fire in Winter and watch the world go by and of course air-conditioning for summer.
The Folly is located less than a 5 minute walk from the salt water swimming pool, tennis court, children’s playground and a bbq area.
The Barrington Tops National Park is nearby so you spend days exploring and the friendly country town of Dungog is a a 20 minute drive away where you can explore the wonderful Dungog Common and all the new mountain bike trails. Once you have done all of that you will deserve a beer from the Tin Shed Brewery or some food from some of the wonderful cafes that will love to welcome you.
You will also find lots of interesting little shops and art galleries in Dungog.
Other features include:
- Indoor fireplace, complete with firewood, kindling and matches
- Bedroom 1 – Queen bed
- Bedroom 2 – 2 single beds
- Air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Bathroom with double spa bath and shower over bath
- Fully equipped kitchen oven and cooktop
- Dishwasher, microwave, fridge
- Gas bbq
- Flat screen TV
- Swimming pool & Tennis court with elect. BBQ at shared recreation area (5 min walk away)
- Reasonable mobile reception but no WIFI
- Restaurants/cafes/Microbrewery in town 20 min drive away.