Valley Views – Perfect family accommodation near Dungog
Pack your bags and escape to this beautiful 4 bedroom holiday house with views for miles. surrounded by nature. It’s a perfect peaceful getaway for up to 8 people with 3 bathrooms and a gorgeous, huge open living space that looks over the rolling hills, you will be in awe of the views.
Surrounded by beautiful bushland with an abundance of native wildlife, it’s a perfect hideaway where you can recharge and unplug. The deck is huge with lots of outdoor seating. The most regular visitors are the wallabies, kookaburras and king parrots and we also get echidnas and occasional koala wandering though the estate.
Cosy up by the log fire in winter and in Summer the shared salt water pool is a 5 minute walk away, so is the tennis court, childrens playground and a bbq area on site also as well as well as lots of bush trails.
This house is ideal for a family or a group of friends. Think log fire, big comfy sofas or outside under the stars around the firepit.
The Barrington Tops National Park is nearby so you spend days exploring and the friendly country town of Dungog is a a 20 minute drive away where you can explore the wonderful Dungog Common and all the new mountain bike trails. There are loads of interesting little shops and art galleries in Dungog also. Once you have done all of that you will deserve a beer from the Tin Shed Brewery or some food from some of the wonderful cafes that will love to welcome you. The James Theatre also has movies and different performances.
Other features include:
- Indoor fireplace, complete with firewood, kindling and matches
- Air conditioning and ceiling fan
- 3 x Bathrooms with shower
- washing machine and dryer
- Fully equipped kitchen oven and cooktop
- Dishwasher, microwave, fridge
- Flat screen TV
- Swimming pool & Tennis court with elect. BBQ at shared recreation area (5 min walk down hill)
- Digital Detox time as there is no WIFI (there is mobile coverage)
- Restaurants/cafes/Microbrewery in town 20 min drive away.